Looking to reglaze your bathtub? Then take a "look" at the following information regarding cost estimates so that you are fully informed and able to select the best contractor for the job.
Cost estimates are "ballpark" ranges for basic work performed in normal, serviceable conditions. The estimates should only be used for preliminary planning. Estimates are NOT substitutes for firm quotes from qualified vendors. We strongly recommend that you contact reputable professionals for an accurate assessment of work required and costs for your project - before making any decisions or commitments.
Typical cost estimates include:
* Costs for local material / equipment and service provider transportation to and from the job site.
* Costs to prepare the worksite for Bathtub Reglazing, including costs to protect existing structure(s), finishes, materials and components.
* Costs for job cleanup and debris removal at project completion.
* Labor setup time, mobilization time and minimum hourly charges that are commonly included for small Bathtub Reglazing jobs.
The cost estimate does not include:
* Unless explicitly noted in the description of work, this Bathtub Reglazing estimate does NOT include costs for relocating, repairing, modifying or enhancing existing structural, HVAC, electrical, ventilation and plumbing systems - or bringing those systems into compliance with current building codes.
* General contractor overhead and markup for organizing and supervising the Bathtub Reglazing. Add 11% to 19% to the total cost above if a general contractor will supervise this project.
* Sales tax on materials and supplies if applicable.
* Permit or inspection fees (or portion thereof) required by your local building department for your overall project.